Kisi-Kisi Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Kurikulum 2013 Tahun 2020 – Dalam kesempatan ini, kami akan membagikan beberapa soal bahasa Inggris sebagai gambaran untuk kamu menghadapi Ujian Kenaikan Kelas yang akan diadakan tidak lama lagi.
Dengan mengerjakan soal-soal di bawah, diharapkan kamu dapat dengan mudah menghadapi ujian yang akan datang. Soal-soal di bawah dapat melatih kamu agar terbiasa menghadapi soal-soal yang akan diujikan.
Kisi-Kisi Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 SMP Kurikulum 2013 Tahun 2020
Berikut soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Tahun 2019 :
1. Doni : What are you doing?
Roni : Repairing my bike. I got a flat-tire.
Doni : . . . . ?
Roni : OK. Thank you.
Doni : Well, let’s do it.
A. Can you give me a help
B. Would you help me
C. May I help you
D. Can I see it
2. Farah : Can you help me to do my homework?
Rina : . . . . My mother asked me to go shopping for our daily needs.
Farah : That’s okay. Thanks anyway.
A. Sure, I will
C. Sorry, I can’t
D. Of course, I can
3. Marlina : Give me a sheet of paper, please!
Martha : . . . .
Marlina : Thank you so much.
Martha : You’re welcome.
A. Sure, here you are
B. No, I don’t have
C. Not at all
D. I’m sorry
4. Librarian : What are you doing?
Rita : . . . . please get me the encyclopaedia? It’s too high, I can’t reach it.
Librarian : Alright. Let me.
Rita : Thank you, sir.
A. Could you
B. Would I
C. Must you
D. May I
5. Lisa : What do you think of our new classroom?
Nadia : …… We Need To Clean It
Lisa : So, What Do We Wait For ?
Nadia : Yeah. Let’s do it now.
A. I think it’s too small
B. I think it’s very dirty
C. I think it’s very untidy
D. I think there are too many pictures
6. Budi : I have a new pair of shoes . . . . . ?
Iwan : Well, I think they look good on you.
Budi : Thank you.
A. Do you want new shoes too
B. What do you think of them
C. Will you also buy new shoes
D. Which do you like most
7. Rita : Maybe I Can’t Join Our study Club For A While
Liza : . . . . ? Do you want to quit?
Rita : Not at all. My mother is sick. I have to take care of her.
Liza : Oh I see.
A. Do you always think about it
B. Will you go somewhere
C. Who asks you not to
D. But why
8. Mary : Do you like the painting of animals?
David : Yeah,. . . This is my favourite painting.
A. I dislike it
B. I really love it
C. I don’t like it
D. I hate it
9. Mrs. Ambyar : Do you like this dress?
Dina : . . . . this dress. It’s too big for me and looks old fashioned.
A. I like
B. I do like
C. I don’t like
D. I’m very fond of
10. What is the writer’s intention in writing the notice?
A. To remind the visitors not to be close to the cage
B. To tell the visitors about the danger of animals
C. To inform the visitors not to see the animals
D. To prevent the visitors harming the animals
12. what does the author mean when writing text?
A. To wish someone to have good performance
B. To appreciate someone on her great work
C. To inform someone good news to hear
D. To congratulate someone on her success
13. “Congratulations on your success on your solo piano show”
The underlined word has the same meaning as. . .
14. What is Nabila? She is a ….
15. From the text we know, that . . . .
A. The audience appreciated Nabila’s performance
B. Nabila is Mr. Raka and Mrs. Dewi’s cousin.
C. Nabila always has successes in the future.
D. Raka and Dewi gave applause to Nabila.
16. How many carrots does Mrs. Liana need?
A. An ounce
B. A half kilogram
C. Twelve kilograms
D. A quarter kilogram
17. Where does Mrs. Liana probably go?
A. Butcher’s stall and stationery shop C. Fruit stall and grocery stall
B. Stationery and poultry shops D. Green grocer and butcher
18. What will Mrs. Liana cook?
A. Vegetable soup C. Meat ball
B. Fried chicken D. Chicken curry
19. What will Mrs. Liana do first with the vegetables?
A. Wash C. Fry
B. Boil D. Cut
20. Whom is the announcement for?
A. Mrs. Rini C. Arif Rahman
B. All scout members D. The chief of association